a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i was having difficulty during yesterday's clinical session
almost gave up because of that

i asked help from the master student
he helped me with my problem
i was watching him recording jaw relation and bite
it was a tough job

lucky for me, he was handsome
i cuci mata throughout the session
*abes la kena kutuk ngan nurul pasni :P*

so yeah, i did learn something
my patient was difficult because she just could not stay still
my mood went upside down because of the patient
and that master student also
because he kept asking me to add or reduce the wax level
aiyakkkk!!

xpela...
janji dapat tengok muka doktor handsome
kan?
:D

7 comments:

mimpi keluar ngan doc hensem ni ke?
ngaaaaaa

xlah...
org laen
:P

tak paham girl skarang..
hahahah

ripsta: mende yg u x paham?...
:P

ecewah, sumer tensen pun ilang eh bila tgk muka orang hensem? hehehe~

xdela hilang sumer tension tu
ada je sikit2

ala...kalau yg ngajar tu cikgu comel
mesti students suka kan?


...............

tak juga, kalo kiter, sure tak ske coz nnt hilang fokus lak..ahahhaahha!~


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.