a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

something happened this morning but i rather keep it to myself
instead, i will tell you another story

yes, this is a story of me drooling over one guy who happened to be supervising me in the clinic this afternoon
damn!!!!!
my heart fluttered when he looked at me (or the other way round :P)
i smiled the whole afternoon because of him
gosh! i wish he knows my name...
he even praised my work causing my heart rate to double (hahahaha. okay. i bluff. so what?)

i have excuse to look for him tomorrow because i accidentally forgot to ask for his signature for the treatman plan
*wink*

who knows maybe my heart beats triple the rate tomorrow?
hahahahaha

3 comments:

mp3 cadangan untuk malam ni selepas terawikh,

my heart beats like a drum,

drum
drum


tak ingat lagu sapa

OMG!

OMG!

That's really awesome baby!

Moga kamu jumpa dia esok, updtae me about him ya?

P/S : when u going back to BP?

blogger x kenal: xtau la lagu sape. x penah dengar pun

zara: hahaha..cam klaka je nak kejar lecturer sendiri
i balik this thursday :)


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.