a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i presented my topic of research this morning
alhamdulillah, everything went well
i wasn't expecting good comment from the judges but yeah, i think i deserved it
according to the judges, my presentation was nicely done with interesting topic and interesting result
they didn't ask any question to me which amazed me
and they said, if no question was asked, it meant the presentation was clear and understandable
alhamdulillah once again

during the closing ceremony, they announced the winners for each category
guess what?
i was the first runner up for clinical study category :)
only me and the winner weren't asked any question by the judges
that impressive huh?
hehe

and the winners are going to represent our school at national level in january which will be held in UM

after all the hard work and stress and inadequate sleep and stuff,
i managed to get something as reward
thank you to all~
rombongan beramai-ramai ke UM

3 comments:

pergh!!

Congrats babe!!

*hugs*

*hugs*

thank you so much
:)

wah! aku terimpres!

giler kentang weyh!ohoho.


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.