a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

we talked about things
things which are serious and make you think deeper
the ones which cause you to stop doing whatever you are doing just to reflect yourselves

why were we talking about these things?

it started off when i told her that maybe i am not good at what i am doing right now
it just feels so wrong sometimes when i don't know which way to go or whether i give good reasons
i feel inadequate and vulnerable
people don't see me as 'fragile' but rather they look at me and say, "this is an arrogant girl"
i admit i do look arrogant and stuff but deep inside i feel insecure
i don't express it because for me, it is better if i keep it to myself

i have this one thick wall which makes me so full of myself
i don't give a damn what people say about me
and she said, that's one good trait about you
and i kind of agree with her

one advise she gave me which made me really think of it is
"respect and love your patients as if they are your family. because remember, one day, God will ask you are you doing your responsibilities while on earth"
it struck me real hard

i have to promise myself that i am going to be better than i am now
i have to do this for my beloved ones
and i thank her for that
and i love her so much

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.