a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

this is another episode of me pulling myself down....

physically and mentally exhausted
i am not sure how to carry myself again
one incident after another left me disorganized

6 weeks to go
can i finish my requirements?
still have many things to complete
my schedule is tight and i don't know where to squeeze in
sometimes, i wonder, "do i really want to do this?"

haven't cried for some time
i am wearing a happy facial expression to class everyday
i cannot face the lecturers without thinking "can i sit for the final exam?"

why am i feeling so hard to do things i initially like?
i feel like a burden

i want to run away but that will only make things worst

i need guidance
and support
and please help me stand whenever i fall....

5 comments:

we r in the same boat babe!!! me cry cry everyday too....

yosh, i cry once every couple of days -_-" glad to know someone else is experiencing the same thing - not that i'm glad that you're sad, but i'm glad that we're both normal. go, Kak Paah! u can do it! i know u can!! we both can, insya Allah :)

kalo ko pun fikir cmtue. aku ni apetah lagi paa.
nyway, ko seorang yg boleh. gi paa!

thanks korang :)
sometimes, there are times when everything we do do not make us feel good

don't worry..
you'll make it through the rain =)


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.