a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i had no patient for afternoon session
i purposely didn't call any patient after both my patients could not come today
i am tired this whole week. i don't know why
..................

since last week, i felt something weird in my mouth
my tongue could feel something attached on my upper back tooth
so, i asked my friend to do scaling for me
i think, the last time i did one was when i was 2nd year student :P
now i know how patients feel when they are on dental chair (after not getting a proper dental treatment for more than 2 years)
up until now, i can still feel discomfort at my left jaw joint
sakit lenguh...
kesian aku. selalu buli patient, ni la akibatnya :P

i am thinking of removing that tooth because it is difficult for me to reach it during toothbrushing
anybody wants to do extraction for me?
lalalalala~

oh ya! i performed minor oral surgery yesterday
alhamdulillah...yeay~
i managed to anaesthesize the right place
(dah lama x inject kat tempat tu :P)
within 1 hour, i finished the procedure
ok la tu for a beginner like me :)

1 comments:

memang seminggu sebelum dan selepas malam bulan mengambang, rasa macam lebih selesa bersenang lenang. ye tak?


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.