a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

alhamdulillah, i have issued my bridge and crown

another one crown to go before i complete my fixed prosthodontics requirement
insyaallah, i will get it done on time
now, i hope the lab technician will help me to get my removable prosthesis issued
they always joke about me not to graduate this year
minta-minta kata-kata mereka itu x menjadi kenyataan walaupun hakikatnya aku dah bersedia
aku mahu pergi konvo beramai-ramai

tomorrow, i will try to get my molar RCT done
pity my patient because he had to endure with pain when my temporary filling dislodged 3 days before his final exam
huhu..

yesterday was a good day for me
we went out for dress hunting and found one that is great for my dinner (walaupun dinner itu akan berlaku dalam masa sebulan lagi. hehe)
and spent time (and money) at wakaf che yeh
with rm100, i bought 2 clothes and 8 scarves
gila kentang sungguh aku berbelanja
but they were all worth the money
i was satisfied with my bargains

later at night, we celebrated nurin's birthday at PCB
turned out, it was raining last night and we could not waste our night chit chatting accompanied with sea breeze and waves *sigh*

to zara, i like you AK's writing
keep it up, girl :)

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.