a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

it's thursday and i have no class today
initially, i thought of joining the 4th year for their lectures but as usual, i woke up late
lame excuse from me, the lazy ass :P

i have been having sore throat for the past 3 days
it's getting better i think but my voice is still serak (don't know this word in english. LOL)

i have prepared a schedule for professional II which is in 3 months time
i am hoping that something knock me on my head so i will start to do my revision
like so seriously do my revision

but i am still worry about my requirement
oh...i need bridge work case
and my patient for crown is always outstation :(
i am thinking to find another patient for post and core and PBM crown
jahat la patient tu :'(

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.