a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i was kinda busy during the event
i went in and out from the hall during the presentation
one of the sponsor saw me coming to their table few times
he actually accused me of taking more than one goodie bags when in fact i didn't even take one
he said he saw me in line earlier in the morning
i said, yes, i was in line with other participants because i was talking to them
and i had to deliver messages from the secretariat to the participants
when i returned to that table for the 4th time intending to claim my goodie bag
he said, he was serious
and he didn't allow me to claim mine
i sworn to him that i never take one
he didn't believe me
the girl who's in charge of taking care of his booth almost gave the bag to me
but i just left the table without looking at him

so, yeah
i didn't get goodie bag from that sponsor when everyone was happily carrying that bag

i already have an idea on how to revenge for not believing me
...............................................

4 comments:

aisey, naper kedekut sgt org tu dgn goodie bags. oh so childish la. sabar ye farha. huhuhu

hahaha
xnk bagi tu xpela..
tp xyah la smpi dlm diam2 nak kata kte ni penipu kan..

u r a nice person..if i were u..i would have 'smacked' him with my words..

mula2 tu gaduh gak la...
pastu malas nak bertekak
blah je terus dr org tengok ktorg gaduh ntah pape


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.