a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

our school had bowling tournament dean's cup yesterday
i was forced to play by lek tuan and ayien
i told them don't blame if we lost because i didn't know how to bowl
hahaha

supposedly, the game started at 10am
but we started late
around 11.30am
we had to finish 4 game
i'm talking rubbish here because i seriously can't play
:P


in hilmi's car
the three nutcases at the backseat
:P


izzatistar and lek tuan gila
xD


ayien yang kaki lebih kecik dari lengan aku dan lek tuan yang selalu perasan hebat
muahahahahaha





patutnya ada sorang lagi
tapi xtau dia pegi mana


we played till 3.00pm
ate lunch together at food court
buat bising macam orang gila
ngeh3

we didn't wait for the tournament to finish
izzati dared us to play basketball that evening
2 on 2 basketball challenge
me-lek tuan vs izzati-ayien
the winner would get pizza
guess who won?







me and lek tuan
yeay~~~



after playing basketball under scorching hot sun, me and izzati went to futsal court
yesterday was the first time ever i played futsal
gila kaki bangku
hahahaha



that night, my PA invited us to her house for kenduri
we rushed there because she only gave me a call right after maghrib
dapat makan free
hehe

went straight to HEP office to key in merit points
i felt disappointed with the system
it seems unfair to me...

went back to my room after 12am
i was light headed by the time i reached my room
but i had to choose elective topics
and the internet was like siput babi
siott
xleh nak buat reference
i chose the topics based on my instinct
damn!..




hari yang panjang dalam hidup..
huhu

4 comments:

hehehehe....

congrats!

eh..lek tuan tu chumel..lalalala~

zara: seronott~~~
nak i bgtau dia ke?
hehe

hahahaha~

^0^

buleh ke?

lalalala~

zara: dah tolong bgtau pun
:P


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.