a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

my character does not reflects the meaning of my name

it lacks spontaneity
which sometimes made me missed good things

still, i treasure my journey
for the better or worse

i am trying to be at my best
though i will not be able to achieve the best, all the time

work hard, play hard, think hard

somehow, i know
i will work through ups and downs

because at the end of the day
it is me who tastes the sweetness
and not someone else who don't really care

4 comments:

ahh darling..
dont be too sad..ignore those stupid brats...

u know yourself better..
u know something?
those people dont know u anyway...

pain and joy can be shared but it never can be transfer..so, live your own life darling!

Hugs!

zara..
do u know u are a sweet person?
makes me easy to share things with u

i amek masa yg sangat lama untuk belajar jadi penyabar

am I?

I just learned that life must go on no matter hard it be. People can say whatever they want, but at the end, only up to us whether we want to accept it or not.

Geek, Freak, Weirdo --->> always been addressed to me. Dah lali sudah~

Ahh, I amik masa juga untuk jadi penyabar. Kalau tak, u mesti dah kaya sayang...buatkan gigi palsu untuk orang2 yang buat i panas..^_*

Cheers!

P/S: It's lovely to know u as well. Chill up my life as well.

yup...it's true
it's not hard to ignore hwat people think about us
if u want to, then u can

dari zaman sekolah lagi dah ramai org x suka i
tapi..abaikan jela

i kaya dengan senyuman
:))))


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.