a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

yesterday, my patient didn't come to clinic
*sigh*
i called him many times but he didn't answer my calls
i sent SMS to him but he didn't reply
i was frustrated
told my supervisor that my patient failed to attend
she asked me what i did during my free time
i said, i managed our sports carnival
she said, that's good
one thing happened because of other thing
i wasn't sure whether she was being or sarcastic or sincere
huhu

joined my friends for their futsal/netball practice
me playing netball was a mistake
me playing futsal was another big mistake
hahaha
my team lost both match
:P

at night, our friend organized a junior-senior session at the musolla
i had to give opening speech
i didn't know about this until 2 days before the event
asal la korang suka bagitau aku benda2 last minute
aish..
i gave so-called advise and motivation to our juniors for 10 minutes
just to kill time before the invited guest came
she was still on her way to our campus after her clinic

after i did my part, i excused myself because i promised my other friends for dinner
they were unhappy when i told them we could not have early dinner

walked as fast as i can to my room to change my clothes
and ayien was 'crazy' because he kept on honking
:P

fetched izzati at nurani and headed off to pizza hut
izzati and ayien treated me and lek tuan pizza

lek tuan made silly jokes the whole night

this one is for zara:
me : lek tuan, ada orang cakap u cute
lek tuan : ye ke? sape? mana dia tau?
me : i letak gambar u kat blog. pastu dia nampak. dia pun kata u cute
lek tuan: aiyaa..u tau x. arini sudah dua orang kata i cute tau. tapi i malas nak layan sebab i busy
dialog seterusnya, dah x ingat
sangat perasan tau itu lek tuan
:P

ada satu lagi
lek tuan: ayien, "jatuh"kan i kat sini
bongok sungguh lek tuan kerana directly translated "jatuh" from "please drop me here"
hahahahaha

8 comments:

hehehehe...

best...


pasni minta pada lek tuan no fon dia plak bleh?

hahaha~

zara: serius ke ni?

hahahahaha...


kalau serius boleh ke?


ehhh..

cop2...


lek tuan itew adalah chinese ke?

....and bagi tau sama itu lek tuan...


aii sudah jatuhkan cinta i pada dia..


hahahaha...

(fell tau lek tuan..bukan jatuh lain..)

lalalala~

zara: aah.dia chinese
shoot..zara seriyes seyh

hahaha...


perhaps he was born in 1987...or else...I need to reconsider...T_T

zara: i think he's 24 this year

hahaha...

great!=p


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.