a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

woke up in the morning when my mom gerakkan aku dari tidur
bestnya nikmat kena kejut ngan mak
:)

then, i did breakfast (hot nes je pun...)
makan roti dengan cheese
when my mom saw that, she said, "macam masa kecik2 dulu. suka sangat makan cheese"
hehe

got ready for class at 8
walked to class and waited for my turn to present
haha
i had to do it again
:P

suddenly, my partner said, she wanted to go to clinic because she had rashes all over her body
owh..ok
after a while, she showed me a piece of paper in her hand
an MC letter for 1 week
erk!!
kena kerja sorang2 selama seminggu
kelam kabut carik patient
naseb baekla jumpa....

had lunch with mommy
i seldom have lunch but since mommy is here
why not?
bought her nasi kerabu
and we ate together in my room

went back to class, i didn't know that we had lecture at 5.30pm
i was like...huh?
camne ni? nak anta ibu balik pukul 7
sempat kot....

and i thought the class ended at 6.30 but the lecturer dragged it till almost 7.30pm
mommy pitied me
"hari2 macam ni, bu...dah biasa"
and we rushed to the bus station

sedihnya masa nak anta ibu balik
bila lagi ntah dapat cuti lama2
ish....

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.