a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i blinked my eyes several times before actually getting up from bed
when i looked at the clock, "oh, it's already 11.30am. nice..better get something to eat"
thus, i took my shower and menyumpah seranah budak 1st year yang mandi kat jamban itu
ngok sungguh

went to cafe and ate there, alone (bak kata alep, loser :P)
i ate slowly and later, i was joined by nazirah and ain
we talked and chatted because i haven't seen them for a while

got back to my room few minutes after azan
dama called and asked me whether i wanted to go to tesco
i said, "boleh la..." because i knew that there would be no electricity for 3 hours
the people from jabatan pembangunan were redirecting electricity to the newly renovated lab at ppsk (if i'm not mistaken)
i quickly printed out few journals so i could read them while waiting for dama and mehrul did their shopping

i sat at secret recipe (yup, alone...) and read the journals for my research
i ordered ice blended mocha espresso and chocolate cheese cake
haha
best la pulak lepak kat situ..
sejuk je
tapi bising la...




printed journal with yellow highlighter
................................


mehrul and dama joined me one hour later
and guess what?
i ordered another menu which was my dinner
hehe
banyak sungguh aku makan hari ini







lucky for me
i managed to read 2 journals in one hour
at least i know what i should cover in my research
.........

4 comments:

ice blended mocha espresso and chocolate cheese cake?
aish..sedap tu =)

sedap tapi muak

kek coklat tak elok ntuk gigi k~

boleh makan janji lepas tu gosok gigi
:P


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.