a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

me, farihan, kak sari and neo walked to the Mall
we had lunch at food court
we sembang2 and gossiping :P
neo showed me something in his phone
wahhhh~~~

neo and kak sari didn't finish their food
bak kata neo, "camnila orang bandar. makan x pernah habis."
aku orang kampung rupanya....

kak sari had to go back because she's attending her son's graduation day
bad neo goodbye and kak sari sent me and farihan to KLCC

planned to watch movie
we took a very long time to decide

me: alang, ko nak tengok cite pe?
farihan:ntah ek. ko nak tengok cite pe?
me: aku pun xtau la..aku x rasa cam nak tengok movie pun sebenarnya
farihan:aah..aku pun.mesti tertidur nanti kat dalam"
me: xyah tengok la.patah balik pwtc yuk.nak shopping la..
farihan:jom!!

i bought slippers at vincci klcc.haha
went again to pwtc
took our own sweet time browsing each indie fashion booth
i got myself a tshirt, purse and bookmark, handmade brooches and WWF pin

this incident happened at WWF booth
there was a woman. she's the exhibitor
i was writing my name for support against global warming
and suddenly she said this,
the woman: are you a student?
me: yes.why?
the woman: you are so cute (smiling)
me: aa...(blur)
rasa cam nak beli tshirt WWF tu gak tapi kesempitan purse :P

we sat against the MILO board (..kot.xtau pe nama benda alah tu) and watched battle of the bands
layankan jela..sementara nak hantar farihan kat stesen komuter kul 8

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.