a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

today, my patients, husband and wife were supposed to come for appointment

after half an hour, i called the husband and asked their whereabouts
i was almost crying when he said he was sending his kid/grandchild to school
and he couldn't make it

i was really disappointed with myself that time
i am far way lagging behind my colleagues. i'm afraid i could not catch up with the requirements by the end of 4th year...

around 11am, i met nasyitah's patient
he was waiting for his wife
i asked him whether it is true that my patient was sending his kid/grandchild to school
he said, no he wasn't
actually, there's flood at their neighbourhood

oh...flood
i see..


but still i feel disappointed
seriously
i really want to go to the beach and cry my heart out loud
.............................................................

3 comments:

Oh..dear..

dont be like this..

be strong ya?

huggie..

thx zara
:)

jgn lupa bwk aku ye!!!


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.