a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

2 days spent in kl managed to distract my focus on study or clinical stuffs
yesterday, i was here for a wedding reception
she's my lecturer and ex-PA
congratulations doctor!

i cried my heart out when i with him and seha
i am so depressed with what's going on with my life
it is so stressful that i am thinking of seeing a psychiatrist so i can manage my stress

i know sometimes it is just a little out of line thing that made me cry but considering the burden i've been carrying on my shoulder and have nobody to talk to, it makes me sad
i am trying my best to distract myself from this burden but i can't

i need a kick start for me to move on
exam is in 2 weeks time and i don't think i have enough time to cover all the topics

i am praying but i guess it is not enough
God, help me

mommy, i miss you
ayah, i miss you so much~
and to the sibs, please pray for me. kakak sayang korang tapi kakak x tunjuk
dear, i need you to comfort me

please, i need strength because i know i can do this




4 comments:

moga kamu dapat menempuh hari-hari mendatang dengan tabah. ketemukan cara belajar dalam kegembiraan, nescaya hati akan kurang rungsingnya.

sayang, aku sudah berusaha tapi mungkin belum cukup
sekurang-kurangnya aku lega kerana berjaya meluahkan segala yang terpendam
terima kasih ya :)

yang penting kelegaan itu.kan?

aah. betul tu


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.