a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i have browsing through my friends' photos when i realized that we've grown up
we all have become someone w never thought we could be when we were in school
most of them have graduated and few have married
while i am still here :P

i even had the thought "why i didn't do well in my SPM trial? if not, i wouldn't be here". i have planned out my journey that i would be doing my first degree in NZ.
but i guess, Allah knows better
fret not, i am still grateful that i am here and still doing things that i love even thought there were times when i felt that i am a useless brat

they have changed so much
i'm not sure whether they still remember as their schoolmate because i didn't really have many friends back then
i'm just a person they've known once then
*blerrgghhh*

nevertheless, i still hope that i can meet all of them one day

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.