a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i always wanted to go to the beach wearing flowy maxi dress with straw hat and t-bar sandal
and of course a pair of huge shades (which i doubt i could wear it because i am nearly blind :P)

i always love the sound of the wave hitting the sand and fresh breeze caressing the cheeks
and the warmth of the sand is just so relaxing

makes me feel like spending some time at the beach
and losing myself in a blissful surrounding






wearing something like this would be fun ;)

if i wear this, will you take me to the beach?
i hope you will because i'll be happy
:)






like there is nothing else to talk about kan?

2 comments:

huhuhu~

I even cant wear it cz of my physical~

=[

it doesn't matter
if you want it, you should just wear it


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.