a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

yesterday was a long day for me
i had to go to ward for morning round and found out that the round only started at 8.45am
nevermind, at least i had time to cover cases

then, it was our turn for MOS clinic
2 patient failed to come. thus, only 1 of us manage to assist minor oral surgery
the rest, just observed (at least)
that went on until 1.30pm

went straight to musalla and came down to clinic at 2
i had patient and planned for RCT
if you ever have experienced this, you will know that RCT is a long and meticulous procedure
finished at 5.30pm
then, me and gee went again to ward to clerk one case for our oral pathology/medicine session
we were at the ward until 7pm

walked back to hostel and rushed things
because we had student seminar at 8.30pm
i overslept but still came to class
and they tortured me (mentally at least) because the class dragged till 10.30pm

i hadn't had proper meals since morning
so i guessed, why don't i go to kfc to grab something quick
turned out i was wrong

the queue was long
the service was slow
i had to wait until 11.15pm to get my order done

and there you go. breakfast, lunch and dinner crammed into 1
huhu

and i slept soundly after that only to realize this morning that i received 2 missed calls from my colleagues
when i asked him this morning why did he call me
he said, "we have one trauma case last night. allleged assault"
damn!!! i missed my on call.........

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.