a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i have been craving for something sweet for the past few days
nothing can satisfy my crave for carbonated drinks and secret recipe's cakes
right after class, i went to tesco with my classmates and dined at KFC
i ordered large drink instead of regular
and guess what? i asked my friends to go to 7eleven so i could have another dose of pepsi
plan was to buy cold drink and chips and spend time watching movies
told you, i bought the big gulp of pepsi
silly me. let me be for just this time
it's not that i regularly gulp carbonated drink

i shared something which was out of people's thinking with my friends
and when everything seems so smooth and perfect, there is something crooked somewhere in the middle
...................................................................

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.