a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

hi..
just got back to campus from my hometown
a 12 hour journey on a bus which hurt my neck
my little sis was mad at me before i took the bus because i played a prank on her
she went out with her friend yesterday and we agreed to meet at the bus station
when she called me at around 8.25pm, i told her that i misread the date on the ticket. i said my bus was on the next day so she had to go back by bus.
then, she took the bus to our house when my mother called her that we'd arrived at the bus station. she quickly stepped off from the bus and cursed me.not a good departure for me :P

i slept all the way while on the bus. i didn't bother to feed my hungry stomach.hehe

i took a cab from bus station to the hostel. yeay!! i paid cheap fare. thank you to you, pakcik :)

this is my second attempt to write a blog. hope this one will last

:)

1 comments:

welcome pa'a..aku dah link ko in my blog..


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.

Blog Archive