a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i have one basket full of laundry
but i'm just too lazy to do my laundry
i've been 'collecting' them for almost 2 weeks since the day before i went back to my hometown for raya
hehe (anak dara tak senonoh kan? :P)

maybe later this afternoon will i do it
but it is cloudy out there. afraid it's going to rain anytime soon
(dah lama tak hujan...)

went out last night. bought some stuff.
mainly food and toiletries
and i bought 2 pairs of shoes because my shoes has gone 'senyum' already. (you know what i mean??)
hehe

me and my friends went to chim chum for our dinner
it looks like steamboat but bot really one
we chatted and ate all the way till we bloated
the owner of the restaurant set a rule to prevent people from wasting their food
any leftover will be fined RM10
and we do had leftover. banyak pulak tu.
we asked for plastic from the waiter which he gave us hesitantly (takut kena marah dengan bos kot :P) and 'tapau' the leftover. hehe
seha had to take the plastic sorok2. nanti kena bayar pulak kn. hehe

2 comments:

halo~
tq for the comment and sorry for the late reply~
been busy this week wif stuffs~

anyways, tq for linking me...
ive linked urse too!

heh..makan cimcum xajak aku..


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.

Blog Archive