a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

my friend is turning 22 today
happy birthday to you, dear
may you have a blessed journey

i didn't join my other friends to celebrate her birthday
i had something to be done because tomorrow is my first function as the new YDP
it's jamuan raya like i mentioned in previous post

what did i miss?
basically, a steamed siakap, tomyam, kailan goreng ikan masin, sotong goreng and i can't remember the other menu *drooling saliva*

i did enjoy the rehearsal for tomorrow's event
interesting and fantabulous
hehe

we had a camwhoring session for 2 hours straight :P
we posed like in ANTM lalala~~~
we did a james bond pose, mannequin, the sulking faces
we enjoyed ourselves tonight
beautiful night to be shared among family members in this unknown land :P

psstt..haven't take my shower yet
hehe

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.

Blog Archive