a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i had extracurricular activity today
from 5pm to 7pm
i join the badminton club (i wanted to join the archery club at first but i was late during registration day :P)
we had our training as usual today
while i was playing, i sprained my ankle. i jumped trying to hit the shuttle and when suddenly i fell. my right foot macam terbengkok sikit and i fell gracefully. LOL
luck was always with me at times like that because nobody saw the incident (except my friends whom i played with, of course).
i couldn't remember when was the last time i fell onto the ground or into the drain or slipped while walking. people never realized that i fell until i told them. kalau jatuh pun, mesti slow-mo yang xde bunyi tu. hehe
went back and i drank i bottle of 100plus which i bought after the class finished this afternoon.
2 kali minum terus habis :P


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.

Blog Archive