a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

The best poem of 2006
This poem was nominated by UN as the best poem of 2006, Written by an African Kid

When I born, I black
When I grow up, I black
When I go in Sun, I black
When I scared, I black
When I sick, I black
And when I die, I still black

And you white fellow
When you born, you pink
When you grow up, you white
When you go in sun, you red
When you cold, you blue
When you scared, you yellow
When you sick, you green
And when you die, you grey

And you calling me colored?

taken from :
http://eunicerubbish.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Hey. Exam begins on Wednesday. Will probably have to bring Mars Bars and Choki Choki for the sake of the heat - the lecture hall can freeze at times.

By the way. Read this. Man, this poem is famous. With an added black accent too, this time !

wow!!

sila 'wow' to the african kid who wrote this
not to me
:)

saya 'wow' utk sajak and african kid itu..
tq =)

ish
main2 pulak
grrrrr *wrinkling forehead*


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.

Blog Archive