a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

today, i had 2 patients came in for construction of new dentures
they are husband and wife. i didn't know the husband would bring along his wife to the clinic. luckily, my other patient didn't manage to come for the appointment.

i clerked the husband first, presented the case to my supervisor and proceeded to take primary impression.
it was my first time. whoaaaa!!
i had to repeat the procedure 5 times for upper jaw and 2 times for the lower jaw.
i showed the impression to dr ali. told him, i used 4 scoops of alginate and he shook his head. that was 2nd try. he said that it was okay and asked me to proceed for the lower jaw.

the lower one was quite easy for me. 2 times and it was perfect.

my supervisor asked me to show the upper impression. he said, i had to do it again. not enough sulcus marked.

the 3rd time was a failure. the 4th time was acceptable from my observation. i showed dr ali, he mocked me this time. "how many scoops did you use? 6 scoops?" :P. i used only 3 scoops okay :D.

it was not satisfactory though. had to repeat for the fifth time then only my supervisor satisfied.
sorry pakcik for making you suffer through the procedure :P

then, i clerked the wife but didn't manage to take the impression. it was already 4.30pm. i had to discharge the patient and gave them another appointment.

this morning, my partner had 2 patients too. i stood for 3 hours. it made my soles hurt.

1 comments:

Owh...Pity u dear...

Have a good rest ya?

Can I ask u something?

Will you vote 4 me?

*u can check that in my blog~


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.