a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

just got back from kl at 5.50am
the journey was quite short considering that i took the 11pm bus from hentian putra
i slept once the bus started to move. i was exhausted but happy because i managed to see my friends in shah alam and kl

i took the 8pm bus from kubang kerian to shah alam on thursday night
my mobile automatically off itself because the battery was empty. luckily, my junior (sorry miss.i don't know your name :P) sat beside me in the bus. so, i borrowed her mobile to call my friend in shah alam. i arrived section 17 bus station at 6.30am. the bus moved so slow but hey, i can sleep longer during the journey :D

my friend fetched me 10 minutes after i reached the bus station. she rode a motorcycle. that morning was so cold. she was speeding and i was shivering all the way to her house. arrived safely at her house. we hadn't seen each other for 4 years. we missed each other so much. hehe. we chatted and had breakfast together. she had to go to FRIM to collect the result for her final year research. i was left in the house and i continued my dream :P

i had a meeting at UM at 8pm. i could not tag my friend along because she had exam the next day. she sent me to the nearest rapid KL station and gave me direction. i took the bus and asked one of the passenger
"excuse me,miss. how do i know whether i've reached hentian universiti?"
"u'll see a signboard of universiti malaya"
"thank you" and i smiled to her. i was sitting and she was standing in front of me. i waited for the bus to reach the destination. i sent a message to the people whom i was going to meet to ask about the direction. i didn't get satisfactory answer. aiyaa these people....
i was curious when the bus reached this place and stop to take passengers. "i think i know this place. looks like i'm at UM." but i didn't get out from the bus. when the bus passed a big "Universiti Malaya" main gate, then i realized i missed the station. damn! the girl didn't tell me that i've reached my destination. i quickly pressed the bell and got out from the bus. i walked from the gate to the first college and one of the committee fetched me there.

the meeting went smoothly at first until we arrived at the second agenda, place to stay for the event. other members was arguing with the president. i was making faces to hear the argument. can we discuss this thing in peace? please la...my watch showed 10.45pm. my friend was waiting for me with her boyfriend. i just left the meeting. i couldn't wait any longer. they should understand my situation. i didn't come this far to listen to their argument. plus, i was tired after the long journey.

got back to shah alam at 12.20am. had my dinner at mamak restaurant and off back to my friend's house. took a shower and performed the prayer. my friend continued to do her revision and i watched a korean movie which lulled me to sleep.

woke up at 9am the next morning and paid attention to the discussion between my friend and her housemate. they had exam at 2.30pm. i was interested in their discussion because i love pharmacology and chemistry. hehe

bought our lunch at 12pm and get ready to go out. i was rushing as well because my friend had to send me to the rapid KL station. at 1.30pm, we bid goodbye and i was off to kl sentral

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.