a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i was talking to the deputy dean this morning when suddenly he stopped me and asked, "what happen to your tooth? do you want to put veneer on it?"

i blinked my eyes and said, "owh, i'm okay with that. do you want to examine me now? i can prepare my chair". he asked me to prepare everything ans called him when everything's ready.

he examined my mouth and offered me few options. one is to put veneer on my 11 or restore with composite. i opted for the first after he explained that the first choice is better. he said that i don't have the julia roberts or ning baizura's smiles. he wanted me to smile like them. and yes, i have multiple white spots due to fluorosis. i'm a johorean. i cannot do anything about that. the fluoride content in water supply in johor is high. that's why i have fluorosis. but i wonder, why other johoreans do not have obvius fluorosis? mm....

he asked my friends to take impressions and sent to the lab to wax up the desired tooth. i was very cooperative to let my friends did the impression on me. it was nasyitah's first time doing impression. one point for her, i didn't gag ;)

i sent the impressions to the lab. the technologist said they were inadequate coverage. after the impressions was poured, there was obvious shortage of coverage. i have to redo the impression. nevermind...we are still learning :)



nasyitah was taking impression on my upper teeth. it was her first time. yeay~~


mereka tumpang gembira saje :P...

forgot to snap photo of my study model. next time kay ;)

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.