a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i miss my childhood days

my mother and grandma and aunts said that i was a very good kid
i only cried when i'm hungry. i slept most of the time
they said, it was an easy task taking care of me

i was fascinated by the ad on tv, i love fish very much, and i drank rose syrup in the bottle :P
i learned how to write when i was 3. mother taught to write number '2'. she was in front of me, not beside me and i wrote the rotated '2".hehe

i stopped bottle feeding at 4 years old because mother left my Dumex at grandma's house in Sabak Bernam. yes, i am a javanese :D

when i was 5, i ran and cried all the way from my kindergarten to my house. it was 9am. the class had just started when my aunt asked why was i not in the school. i told her, "cikgu marah kakak". my teacher went to my house to take me back to school. hehehe

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.