a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

was a long day for me
a very long day truth to be said
i didn't sleep the whole night before
went out from morning till midnight
and i slept soundly when i came back to my room

woke up at 6.30am
washed up and had my breakfast
went to class (psst..i didn't skip the morning lecture :P)
had clinic after that till 5.30pm
went straight back to the hostel
this time, i skipped a lecture
*naughty me*

had early dinner at 6.30pm
waited for maghrib and had my goodnight sleep after
just woke up at 2am
and boiled water to make a cup or two of nescafe
hehe

3 comments:

kemudian mereka mereka shuffle di KB Mall

aah..lupa lak nak share
:P

haiz~

skipped lecture?

*apa no. telefon parent?habaq mai~ hahaha~


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.