a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

once i reached kl sentral, i took LRT to klcc. i promised to meet someone there. turned out he had meeting at 2.30pm and we can only meet up after 4.30pm. what am i gonna do?

i spent my time wandering around alone. went into romp. aish..not enough money to buy anything. went from floor to floor and entered kinokuniya. bought one novel. it is based on true crime story. i restricted myself to buy only one instead of three because i don't have time to read them plus, my purse is empty :P

went into miss sixty. still, not buying anything but to meet my friend there. hey falliq, nice to meet you :). we didn't chat much because there were customers. i sat in front of the fitting room and read my newly bought novel. i waited for his break and went to a&w and met another friend of mine. hey affa!! nice to meet you too, dear :)

falliq had to get back to work. me and affa watched a movie, "the coffin". kejap2 terkejut. kejap2 tutup mata.waaaaaa!!! i don't watch horror movie okayh :P

i give 3/5. i don't want to comment. if you want, watch it yourself. the duration is about 1 hour and 20 minutes. went back to miss sixty and took my backpack (yang berat itu :P) and bid goodbye to falliq. see you again next time :)

i had to rush to hentian putra because somebody was waiting for me there. affa sent me to masjid jamek. takut tersesat katanya...huk3. sangat la laju kami berjalan kerana orang itu rupanya naik public transport juga. we thought he's driving. we're so sorry...
affa, thanks for your company and everything. till me meet again next time.daa~~

off from lrt, i walked as fast as i can to hentian putra. i called jas and he said he was at kedai yang ada tv tangah tayang bola. i was totally blurred. mana ada kedai kat situ. his fault. he was at duta instead of putra. we managed to see each other for 15 minutes before the bus took off. on 11pm sharp, i was in the bus back to kelantan.

once again, thank you haida, falliq, affa and jas for accompanying me while i was in kl. i really appreciate what you all did for me. thank you so much. till we meet again next time with proper planning. affa, lain kali jangan lupa eyh ;)

no pictures taken during my stay there. tak teringat kot :P

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.