a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i woke up early today
4.30am after i slept early the night before. at 8.30pm
hahaha

had to fetch my friend at bus station. went there with my other friend. then we headed to mcD and she treated us. thank you pip :)

didn't sleep the entire day after that
had my breakfast, did my laundry (it was raining though), and read novel,perfect victim

at 2pm, we went out. my friend wanted to change her spectacles
we had our lunch at kfc
as am impulsive buyer, i bought a watch at vincci. huhu
my other friend asked my help to buy printer and ink for her

headed to tesco after that, waited till maghrib and continued our shopping activities
bought food stuff for 2 weeks stock :P

then, i bought bus ticket to JB for raya qurban and picked up laundry
we had our dinner at pengkalan chepa

i just put my things on the floor. not bother to put them properly. i still have tomorrow :P

right now, my eyes are half opened
so sleepy
so tired
so full

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.