a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

my group was having an OT session yesterday. had one case or minor oral surgery. i offered myself to be the assistant. my second time. yippie yeay~~~


i was struggling to wear the surgical glove :P



me helping the surgeon to take out the wisdom tooth. he's my academic advisor. he's super nice. hehe. my job was to hold the suction and irrigate the incision area.



they are my colleagues. mereka sangat kepoh :D









these were taken on sunday. my patient was afraid of seeing dentist. she's a 46 year old lady with very bad oral hygiene. i was frustrated when i looked into her mouth. she only has 11 teeth and all teeth are going to be removed because they are all mobile.


that is my supervisor for that day. something happened when i tried to insert the instrument into the patient's mouth. she suddenly said, " biar doktor jela cabut." i was like, "huh?"
but doctor said, " takpe. jangan takut. biarla dia cabut. saya ada kat sini."
aku buat muka tak puas hati kat patient. nasib dia tak nampak.


while trying to take out the tooth. only root left. no crown.

3 comments:

dah tua2 pon takut dentist lagi. same la ngan sayee..ngeh ngeh ngeh

The real life of farha....

captured in both pictures and texts....

a biography.....

hehehe....

kosmist

lolita: nak takut pe?...

martha: real life of me? u sure knows me well enough :)


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.