a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i took a 8pm bus from kota bharu to johor bahru
my classmate sent me to bus station with my other 2 classmates
reached there at 6.30pm
i was so hungry because i hadn't take my dinner yet
had dinner at the canteen there
i took sup tulang and daging goreng in little amount and paid rm5
damn expensive!
huh~

went to surau and waited for maghrib
had a chat with my classmates while waiting for the bus to arrive

7.55pm, i climbed up into the bus and took my seat,8C
slept when the bus reached pasir puteh
and i slept all the way to johor bahru
12 hours of sleeping and sitting

i was almost fell down when i stood because i could feel my legs cramped
my knees hurt and my calves became 'hardened'
i just stood there and waited till i regained my balance

paid 20cents and entered washroom
did my business and went buying breads for breakfast

waited for another bus to pontian, climbed into it and waited till it reached my hometown

my mother fetched me at bus station
we had breakfast(once again?) together at cik ngah's
i ordered laksa johor
i've been craving for laksa johor since months ago
hehe

without changing my clothes, i lied on the couch and slept
hehe

yes, i am a heavy sleeper
:D

4 comments:

gua salute same lu leh survive 12 jam nyer journey..aku yg 9 jam pn dh patah dua =)

2 hari tido pon belom tentu leh hilangkan letih lagi kan?:P

amacam rayer???

Definitely a long journey.


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.