a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

there was no electricity last night and it was raining heavily with thunder
i slept in my friends' room until 1am
went back to my room planning to do some revision
just when i started to surf the net, the whole building turned dark
it was around 2am when it happened
waited until 3am then i called security department
asked them to come to my hostel building to repair whatever needed to be repaired
the guard told me that entire campus was having the same problem too
TNB had been told about the problem and he asked me to lock my door and just waited till they solve the problem
i watched lord of the ring on my bed until 4am when the electricity was restored
by that time, i just didn't have the mood to do my revision and continued my good night sleep
woke up at 7.45am when i had class at 8.15am
.....................................

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.