a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

on sunday, me and my family went to klang to celebrate raya haji with my father's family
get ready at 1.30pm and left our home at 2pm
i was the driver. hehe
that was my first time driving the car while my mother sat at the back with my sister
and that was my first time driving to somewhere far
and that too, was my first time driving in highway
hahaha
it was raining all the way
the speedometer was not functioning so i just pressed the pedal :P
mother was not sleeping because she afraid i might get lost
she could not blame me because i haven't gone to klang from johor for quite some time
i did not the way..hehe

arrived at 7pm
that's when we had sambal tumis udang for dinner
sunggoh sedap *nyam*nyam*

sat in the living room and watched tv
my aunt cooked the dish for tomorrow
at around 12am, the supper was served
we had one round of ketupat, nasi impit, kuah kacang, ayam masak kicap and lodeh
after that, went straight to the room and had a very goodnight sleep
hehe

woke up the next morning, watched tv and waited for the males in family to come back from surau
once they were back, we had our breakfast
later, we all lepak2 watching tv and lulled to sleep

woke up in the afternoon, had lunch
and the cycle continued
lepak2 until lulled

it was raining. we didn't go out from the house and nobody came as well
so we spent our raya by eating and sleeping
a very good combination :P


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.