a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

these were taken while we were at our lecturer's house for a bbq session 2 weeks ago (lambat seyh aku :P)
it was my idea to have a bbq at her house
i was soo teringin to have bbq
hahaha





i bought 7 chickens with our rm5 each people
and my lecturer sponsored another 4
we had 11 chickens that night
and their sizes was like sooooo big
huhu


the happy faces of my classmates
they ate the sausages before it was served on the table
sangat x aci sebab aku makan sikit jek
:P






the chickens
hahaha


ikan bakar tawar with air asam
nyum2~~


after eating
camwhoring session
:D


at the stairs


same poses except me
hahaha



yeay!!!!!
dah kenyang
xD






burpppp~~
balik pastu terus tido
muahahhahaa

1 comments:

huarghh..
sape stalker? waaa

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.