a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

HUSM is having critical deficit in blood supply
yesterday, the Unit Perubatan Tranfusi was holding Blood Donation Day

me and my 3 other classmates went to UPT after morning session ended
had our hemoglobin level checked, blood pressure recorded and took our lunch before giving our blood


our lunch
huhu~~


the classmates


yeay
we were happy to give our blood
:)



bukti bagi darah
haha



that's my hand
ngeeeeeee
:D


besar kot jarum dia
terer la nurse tu
x sakit pun masa dia cucuk
last time i donated my blood, i could feel the pain even after the doctor took out my blood
:P



muka gembirakah?
:P



can you see blood coming out from my vein?
i'm A+
ngeh3

1 comments:

A+? me B~lalalla
xrase pe pon derma darah tu..tp nampak kuar cam banyak je..penoh 1.5L kot..

dulu sy derma darah siap leh men SMS lg..hahahha


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.