a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

yesterday afternoon, i had a 10 year old patient
lucky for me because he is so cooperative
and obedient too
hehe
thanks hazim :)

i gave oral hygiene instruction to him, did scaling and prophylaxis
and restored his lower front tooth
it was chipped

and i didn't know why, my supervisor was super garang yesterday
i was having palpitations and felt like my chest was going to burst
but i just kept smiling even though it was useless because i was wearing face mask

she kept scolding everyone in my group
haha
sabar ajela....

after i did my restoration on him, i showed to her
and dang!!!
i think there was like 10 bullets entered my heart (overexaggerated :P)
i didn't know my mistake
seriously...

here's the list:
1)the colour didn't match with the teeth (i think it was because of the acid etchant though)
2)the height was not leveled with its counterpart (i was following the remaining "unchipped" part of the tooth)
3)the mamellons was not built (i didn't know i should use crown former.hahahaha)

lastly, i didn't get to claim my work
;(
i have to redo during next visit.....

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.