a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

these were taken last week. me and my friends were having fun together playing around like a bunch of school kid.

we don't hang out much nowadays
when we find time to be together, i cherish every single minute of it

they are my family here
and i love them

i know, sometimes, i'm being sarcastic to you
or ignoring every thing you said
but yeah, you know me..
i don't know how to express myself

:)





galah panjang time!!



if you happy and you know it
jump in the air
hurray!!


multiple expressions




volley bolley



yang ni main monyet2
hahaha xD



more like ready to have a fight :P



ice cream soda
pepsi cola
buatan malaysia
korang pernah main x?
:D



bersedia untuk bukak langkah besar-besar
gagagaga


peluk tiang
penat......


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.