a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

i had patient who wanted to take out his lower right back tooth
so , yes, i was ready to do it

after some time, i felt nauseous, i was sweating, my body felt cold and my heart pumped a bit too fast
o my God..no, please, i don't want to faint in the clinic

had to regain my composure before i continued
after few minutes, i gave up
i felt dizzy
told the lecturer to please take over
i was half way done
i sat beside the patient and watched my PA finished my job
i looked like the Cullens i think (motif masuk cite twilight kat sini?)

apologized to the patient because i didn't finish my job
and he apologized me back because he thought it was difficult to take out his tooth
no, it wasn't
it was me not feeling well after donating my blood

why?
because...
i hadn't had proper meals for 2 or 3 days
and i didn't sleep the night before (remember i was super bosan last night?)
and i drank nescafe for breakfast

moral of the story..
eat proper meal, sleep at least 8 hours the night before and don't take caffeinated drinks before you donate your blood
i know all these but being a pigheaded, i just went stone cold and gave my blood
aiyakk!!!

6 comments:

aha, u looked like the one who lost her son yesterday.

superduper nervous.
btw, thanks.

seriously?
hahaha

luckily i found one who can treat u right away
sorry though
:)

yeah true..true... always make sure u hv proper meal.. doesnt matter wat d activity is..

a lesson learnt in 2008...

hello 2009...

hehehe....

rematio

ish2...makan la nasik tu.jangan malas2 lagi kayh.
take care dear :P

kawan2...bukan xnak makan
tapi x sempat makan...


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.