a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

my hostel was dark this morning
i didn't know what time it started
woke up at 9.30am and realized the fan was not spinning

my classmate asked me to report
she gave me her cell and called the security department

once the guard answered the phone, i straight away told him that the hostel had no electricity
without saying Assalamualaikum

then the pakcik asked me, "since when?"
i answered, "this morning"
"no, dm3 was bright this morning. it couldn't be"
then i said, "i didn't know. i just woke up"
and he continued to membebel, "just woke up?ooo...you must be mommy's daughter"
i was annoyed at him. really annoyed
yes, i am mommy's daughter. who else could it be?
huh
"oh, had woken up earlier but i just ignored it. thought it will be okay after few minutes. but now, i feel hot. that's why i'm calling"
"oo...hot isn't it?woke up because you feel hot and the fan is not spinning. nevermind, i will tell the electrician to come over okay. by the way who is this?"
"should i give you my name?"
"err...in what year are you now?"
"year 4"
"okay"
"thanks"

bobgek sungguh
nak membebel kat aku pagi2 buta
letrik tetap gak xde sampaila pukul 3
hish!

1 comments:

pg td aku blk bilik from bilik sya.
dlm pukul 6 dm3 dah gelap. may b dari mlm


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.