a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

instant decision
i would be home for 3 days
*thankful*

bought ticket for tuesday night at 8pm
all journeys to jb are at 8pm
nak x nak, kena rush gak

i had meeting before that
graduation night meeting
finished at 6pm
i rushed back to my room to take shower
asked this fella to send me to langgar
thanks dude ;)

once i got myself on the bus, i quickly unwrapped my zinger burger
and slowly enjoyed my food
done with that, i fell asleep
hehe

i slept all the way from kb to jb
didn't woke up to stretch my muscles
the driver had to awake me from my deep sleep when we arrived larkin
hahaha

reached home, i realized my legs were swollen
and they were hard as cold meat
that night, i showed my legs to mother
dengan dia sekali terkejut tengok kaki bengkak camtu
dengan bijaksana, ibu suruh aku tidur biar kaki lagi tinggi dari kepala
the next morning, jadi normal semula :D
aku dah takut kot2 jadi DVT
huhu

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.