a journey of a starless night

serene. tranquil. peaceful.

want to know what cause all these commotions inside of me?
(hearing murmurs..)
i get it. like you all care. yeah, right :P

i'm watching House MD instead of reading my ever piling and unfinished lecture notes
they are all stacked up nicely (or should i say ugly?) on my bookshelves

hey girl!!
wake up!!
it's not a honeymoon-ing time
duh~

what should i do to myself?
i'm thinking of cheating in the exam
but how?..
:P

plus, i've been missing the tranquility of nature
the sound of waves hitting the beach
the sound of water splash hitting the rocks
the sound of birds chirping
the sound of babies babbling
and et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

i think i should just shut up and concentrate on the exam
and the elective
and clinical requirements
and my personal needs as well

pen off
*playing House MD season 4*
mind you, this is my second time watching this series
bleerrghhhh :P

2 comments:

uit~

dont cheat liao~

and darl, good luck babe!

thank u
i won't cheat
*wink*


About Me

My photo
sarcastic. hot-tempered. self-centered.